Blow molded products are produced for several markets. At Western Case, we use extrusion blow molding, which extrudes the product through a tube of plastic, called a “parison.” Products can be designed in-house and produced. Blow molding products creates high quality products according to specifications.
Here’s 11 Products Created With Blow Molding:
- Automotive Ducts – Blow molded plastic parts for automotive and transportation vehicles can be custom made to a manufacturer’s specifications. HVAC ducts can be custom made and include headliner, IP, floor, seating, console, and SWD ducts.
- Traffic Safety Products – These plastic products are typically hollow and created using the extrusion method for cones, delineators, barricades, and drums. Each of these traffic safety products help to redirect traffic or keep traffic from entering into a different lane.
- Stadium Seating and Chairs – Plastic seats are the perfect comfortable seating for viewers in stadiums, auditoriums, and for stand-alone seating. Blow molded manufacturing for stadium seating are durable.
- Containers, Trays, Reservoirs, and Tanks – Each of these products are stand-alone designs that can be mass-produced using a specific design or by working with our engineers on a design.
- Coolers – The hard plastic coolers are available on retail store shelves and in equipment use. Coolers can be custom made or with dimensions produced by current manufacturer specifications. Coolers can be made according to HDPE standards.
- Fan Housings – The housing that surrounds a fan is used for standard retail fans and industrial supply fans and other air mover products. The housing servers to protect the fan motor. With a hard plastic housing, fans are durable and quality made.
- Floats, Stands, Panels, and Doors – Each of these products is created using extrusion blow molding. Floats can be used in the marine industry to support floating docks, airplanes, and more.
- Toys and Sporting Goods – Hard plastic products are used for toys and sporting goods, including tricycles and wheels, and other quality made items that are created for furniture, play spaces, and more.
- Watering Cans and Household Products – Created for all types of products and industries, specifications, and colors, blow molding is used for these products.
- Wheels – Plastic wheels are used on a variety of items. These can include wheelbarrows, trike bikes, wagons, and more. The hard plastic wheels are durable and quality made.
- Carrying Cases – Cases are produced to house equipment, including tools, medical equipment, scientific, and other industrial equipment. Carrying cases at Western Case include in-stock, semi-custom, and custom cases produced to the customer’s specifications.
Our staff can provide a quote and free sample for manufacturing projects. Extrusion blow molding meets a customer’s quality expectations throughout the process. Western Case has many customers who want an approach where they only have to go to one place. Our one-stop manufacturing includes production, assembly, and packaging.