Blow Molding Product Design & Mold Making
Western Case can provide complete blow molding product design through our in-house Design & Engineering Services team. We offer expert blow molding design and engineering support to ensure that our customers receive the best part design for manufacturing and end use functionality. We apply our extensive knowledge of blow molded product design, selecting the right material, process engineering, quality assurance, and production into every product application.
Manufacturing high quality products starts with making high quality molds. Once the blow molded part is fully designed and customer approved, the mold is designed and constructed to Western Case’s specifications. We work closely with several leading mold and tooling manufacturers who have worked with us for over the years to produce molds and tooling of the highest quality.
- Solid Works CAD Platform – We are extensively skilled in complex shapes and surface modeling.
- Single or multiple cavity machined aluminum molds for low production unit cost.
- Complex, non-flat parting line surfaces.
- High-quality molds are designed and built to perform well, and for a long time.
- Attention to detail is built in to each and every mold to produce a beautiful part, the first time.
- Choose from a wide array of texture surfaces from sandblast to course mold texturing.
- We can assist in product design through the utilization of rapid prototyping when needed.