Blow Molding Machinery & Equipment
Western Case has capabilities as manufacturers to produce parts and products which weigh from less than .5 lb up to well over 20 lbs. With our recent addition of 6 single and multiple head blow molders, we can produce multiple parts per production cycle. This enables us to realize efficient use of time, labor and material, leading to low-cost production of your product.
12 Blow Molding Machines
- 30 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 20 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 15 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 15 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- 10 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- Twin 12 lb Impco – Accumulator Head
- Triple 6 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- (5) AirForm – Continuous Extrusion Machines
Other Blow Molding Equipment
- 2 – 90,000 lb. Silos for resin storage, 180,000 lb. resin capacity.
- 20,000 lb. Forklift – for inserting large, heavy molds into our blow molders.
- 5-Axis Router – to trim parts and make precision cuts, holes and routes.
- (6) automatic material/color blenders.
- Resin dryer for projects requiring engineered resins.
November 7, 2018
Protect Your Products on the Road with a Custom Carrying Case
If your business requires moving tools from one place to
November 5, 2018
Western Case Presents How To Select The Right Case For Equipment
Riverside, CA – Protecting equipment during travel
October 30, 2018
Advantages of Extrusion Over Injection Blow Molded Cases for Custom Protection
When it comes to manufacturing processes, different
October 3, 2018
How Custom Foam Inserts Protect Sensitive Equipment
In today's marketplace, purchasing photographic or