Blow Molding Machinery & Equipment
Western Case has capabilities as manufacturers to produce parts and products which weigh from less than .5 lb up to well over 20 lbs. With our recent addition of 6 single and multiple head blow molders, we can produce multiple parts per production cycle. This enables us to realize efficient use of time, labor and material, leading to low-cost production of your product.
12 Blow Molding Machines
- 30 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 20 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 15 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 15 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- 10 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- Twin 12 lb Impco – Accumulator Head
- Triple 6 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- (5) AirForm – Continuous Extrusion Machines
Other Blow Molding Equipment
- 2 – 90,000 lb. Silos for resin storage, 180,000 lb. resin capacity.
- 20,000 lb. Forklift – for inserting large, heavy molds into our blow molders.
- 5-Axis Router – to trim parts and make precision cuts, holes and routes.
- (6) automatic material/color blenders.
- Resin dryer for projects requiring engineered resins.
October 3, 2018
How Custom Foam Inserts Protect Sensitive Equipment
In today's marketplace, purchasing photographic or
September 20, 2018
2 Types of Custom Hard Plastic Rolling Carrying Cases
From rugged military formed custom plastic carrying cases to
September 5, 2018
Selecting the Right Case Style For Your Equipment
We provide a wide range of protective cases styles and
August 27, 2018
Quality Assurance In Blow Molding Production
What Is Blow Molding?
Blow molding is basically the way