Blow Molding Machinery & Equipment
Western Case has capabilities as manufacturers to produce parts and products which weigh from less than .5 lb up to well over 20 lbs. With our recent addition of 6 single and multiple head blow molders, we can produce multiple parts per production cycle. This enables us to realize efficient use of time, labor and material, leading to low-cost production of your product.
12 Blow Molding Machines
- 30 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 20 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 15 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 15 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- 10 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- Twin 12 lb Impco – Accumulator Head
- Triple 6 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- (5) AirForm – Continuous Extrusion Machines
Other Blow Molding Equipment
- 2 – 90,000 lb. Silos for resin storage, 180,000 lb. resin capacity.
- 20,000 lb. Forklift – for inserting large, heavy molds into our blow molders.
- 5-Axis Router – to trim parts and make precision cuts, holes and routes.
- (6) automatic material/color blenders.
- Resin dryer for projects requiring engineered resins.
July 5, 2018
What Products are Created with Blow Molded Plastics?
Blow Molded Products Make Life Better
What are blow molded
June 20, 2018
3 Kinds of Blow Molded Carrying Cases
At Western Case, we are proud to have one of the largest
June 3, 2018
Blow Molded Plastic Solutions Provides Many Benefits
Statistics indicate nearly half the products manufactured in
May 24, 2018
Carrying Cases to Protect and Display Equipment Tip Sheet
Riverside, CA – Carrying cases serve three purposes for