Blow Molding Machinery & Equipment
Western Case has capabilities as manufacturers to produce parts and products which weigh from less than .5 lb up to well over 20 lbs. With our recent addition of 6 single and multiple head blow molders, we can produce multiple parts per production cycle. This enables us to realize efficient use of time, labor and material, leading to low-cost production of your product.
12 Blow Molding Machines
- 30 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 20 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 15 lb Sterling – Accumulator Head
- 15 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- 10 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- Twin 12 lb Impco – Accumulator Head
- Triple 6 lb Hartig – Accumulator Head
- (5) AirForm – Continuous Extrusion Machines
Other Blow Molding Equipment
- 2 – 90,000 lb. Silos for resin storage, 180,000 lb. resin capacity.
- 20,000 lb. Forklift – for inserting large, heavy molds into our blow molders.
- 5-Axis Router – to trim parts and make precision cuts, holes and routes.
- (6) automatic material/color blenders.
- Resin dryer for projects requiring engineered resins.
December 31, 2018
How to Measure an Equipment Carrying Case and Understand ATA Specifications
Using a carrying case is an excellent answer for protecting,
December 24, 2018
Western Case: One Stop Shop from Concept to Plastic Production
The process of bringing a new product to market can be very
December 12, 2018
Western Case Leads Industry Blow Molding
Western Case’s blow molded products are recognized as the
November 28, 2018
Must Have Features Blow Molded Carrying Cases
Why choose a blow molded carrying case by Western Case? They